Permission to Obtain Personal Information at this Exhibition
Please be sure to read the following before registering for admission to this exhibition.
Personal information and other information obtained from everyone by The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun and the organizers of the component exhibitions will be used for the following purposes and disclosed to the following parties.
Additionally, the hosts, exhibitors, and lecturers will also be provided with that information when visitors enter exhibitor booths or attend webinars, lectures, and so on.
The organizer will manage personal information responsibly and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
[Personal information, questionnaire, history information*1]
■Use by the organizer
The organizer will use the information in the following ways.
- For the use and operation of the system by LOWP inc., the system provider for this exhibition.
- For the purpose of organizing and managing the exhibition, for example sending My Page information to registered users and responding to inquiries.
- To analyze and extract information for the purpose of enriching, improving, and developing new services provided by the organizer, including this exhibition.
- To provide information related to this exhibition
- To contact registered visitors for various support purposes
- To create anonymized statistical information (*1) and publish it and/or use it for planning events, webinars, and online events.
- To use partially processed anonymized information to show a record of the services the organizer has provided.
*1This refers to information such as pages visited, content and method of services used, usage environment, IP address, cookie information, and individual identification information of users’ mobile devices.
■Purpose of using History Information and Attribute Information
The history information and attribute information of visitors will be used by the organizer for the following purposes:
- In order to survey the number of site visitors and site traffic
- In order to improve site contents and services provided to offer better satisfaction to visitors.
■Providing personal information to exhibitors and lecturers
At this exhibition, when visitors browse the information in each exhibition booth, their browsing history and registered personal information is provided to that exhibitor. Also when visitors open a video of an exhibitor’s webinar or a lecture, the same registered personal information is shared with the relevant organizer, exhibitor, or lecturer in the same way.
After getting the information, the applicable organizer, exhibitor, or lecturer may provide information on products, services, webinars, and so on under their own responsible management. Please note that any requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information must be made directly to the relevant organizer, exhibitor, or lecturer by the visitor personally.
1. Personal information provided
Company/Organization name, personal name, affiliation, job title, address, telephone number, e-mail address, industry
2. Names of Exhibitors provided with the information
Please check the following page to see the list of exhibitors provided:
*If you log in to the following site and visit an online booth, listen to a webinar, or register for a seminar, your information will be provided to exhibitors here as well.
We will respond in good faith in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law. However, it may take a certain amount of time for the registered information to be completely deleted.
■Inquiries about personal data
For inquiries regarding personal information on this website, please contact us here.